Joining the M&E Career Consultancy Affiliate Program is pretty simple. Here’s the process just to make everything crystal clear:
- Use the link above to sign up. We’ll auto-generate a password and email it to you. You’ll instantly be given share links if you want to start sharing M&E Career Consultancy immediately.
- Check your email for the affiliate dashboard link and your password. Once you sign in you can see all your stats, enter your PayPal payment information, and download any logos or assets you need.
- Start promoting! You’ll see any clicks or activity reflected in your account.
Here are a few promotion ideas to get you started:
- whatever tool you are most familiar with or personally switched from) post and publish that on your blog and send it out to your email list.
- Add details about M&E Career Consultancy, along with your affiliate link, to any pages or posts you have on how to start a blog or grow an email list.
- Share how you use Automation or Sequence Follow-Up emails to improve your business process and link to
- M & E Career Consultancy using your affiliate link.
- Add M&E Career Consultancy to your Resources page on your blog as your recommended email marketing provider.
- Anything else you can think of!
Details and terms
The rules on our affiliate program are pretty simple, but we need a few rules in place to prevent abuse.
- Payouts are currently made on the 2nd of each month.
- Affiliate commissions are approved on the 1st of each month. There is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions (to account for any refunds since we have a 30-day no-questions-asked refund policy).
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days. For example, if you earned a commission on August 5th, all commissions would be approved on Oct 1 (creating a 55-day delay) and paid on Oct 2nd.
- If you earned a commission on July 30, it would also get approved on Oct 1 (creating a 30-day delay) and paid on Oct 2nd.
- You will receive a 10% recurring commission from the people you refer If they contract any service. If your referral signs up for University or College you'll get paid up to £200.
- Affiliate links are based on first click attribution, meaning the commission will go to the affiliate whose affiliate link they clicked first, not last.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account.
- Abuse, gaming, or shady behavior will get your account banned. Just be cool.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link by mistake. If you have a case like that, contact us first so we can help.
- We reserve the right to change the terms at anytime.
Now, with those details out of the way we can go about paying you for sending great customers our way!